Ask a Question
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.
Smith Bowyer Clarke Road Transport Lawyers also operates a dedicated International Road Transport team, advising and representing European hauliers and drivers in all matters relating to the operation of LGV's into the UK from Europe. Our reputation for quality advice and representation extends across Europe.
- Do I Need a Transport Manager? October 14, 2019
- Using a Mobile Phone at the Wheel – DPP v Ramsey Barretto Judgement August 6, 2019
- Continuation Fees: A Stupid Way to Lose Your Operator’s Licence March 19, 2019
- How Do You Deal with Drivers’ Hours Infringements? – What are Your Obligations as a Transport Manager? January 6, 2019
- Driver Conduct Hearings for Bus & Coach Drivers – 5 Things you Need to Know October 2, 2018
- “Does my Tractor Need an Operator’s Licence? How About a Tachograph?” – Your Questions Answered September 28, 2018
- Self Employed Bus & Coach Drivers – A Risky Business September 27, 2018
- Summoned to the Traffic Commissioner for Not Maintaining Your PSVs? 5 Awkward Questions You Can Expect to be Asked: August 20, 2018
- Restricted PSV Licences and Falling Foul of the “Main Occupation” Requirement June 12, 2018
- What Does Offence Code SP30 Mean? May 18, 2018
Tweets by sbctransportlaw