Expert team of Barristers and Solicitors with years of experience in providing advice and representation in Road Transport Law.

What Must I Report to the Traffic Commissioner?


Do you know what issues you are required to report to the Office of the Traffic Commissioner?


It may be a while since you applied for your Operator’s Licence and signed the application  acknowledging your acceptance of the undertakings set out within the form. It is important, however, to remember that it is necessary to notify the Office of the Traffic Commissioner of all material changes.


The Senior Traffic Commissioner has issued guidance relating to issues which should be notified and the timescales within which those reports should be made. The guidance has this month been amended so as to make it clear that operators must notify the service of an improvement notice by an enforcement agency.


A failure to notify material changes may result in regulatory action being taken against the operators’ licence.


Are you confident you have made such notifications as are necessary? If you would like to discuss issues relating to your Operator’s Licence, please do not hesitate to call us for a free no-obligation confidential consultation.

This entry was posted in Other Transport Matters and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Ask a Question

Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.

Free Consultation Motoring Law