Ask a Question
Let us know how we can help. Just provide a brief outline of your query.
Smith Bowyer Clarke Road Transport Lawyers also operates a dedicated International Road Transport team, advising and representing European hauliers and drivers in all matters relating to the operation of LGV's into the UK from Europe. Our reputation for quality advice and representation extends across Europe.
- SBC NEWS LETTER 18th March 2020 March 18, 2020
- Fleet Cars – Are You Aware of the Risks? March 10, 2020
- IR35 Tax Change (Self Employed Drivers) – How Does This Affect Transport Companies? March 10, 2020
- Do I Need a Transport Manager? October 14, 2019
- Using a Mobile Phone at the Wheel – DPP v Ramsey Barretto Judgement August 6, 2019
- Continuation Fees: A Stupid Way to Lose Your Operator’s Licence March 19, 2019
- How Do You Deal with Drivers’ Hours Infringements? – What are Your Obligations as a Transport Manager? January 6, 2019
- Driver Conduct Hearings for Bus & Coach Drivers – 5 Things you Need to Know October 2, 2018
- “Does my Tractor Need an Operator’s Licence? How About a Tachograph?” – Your Questions Answered September 28, 2018
- Self Employed Bus & Coach Drivers – A Risky Business September 27, 2018
Tweets by sbctransportlaw