Expert Lawyers to the Bus, Coach and PSV Industry
Smith Bowyer Clarke is recognised as one of the leading transport law firms representing bus and coach operators across the UK. Our PSV Transport Manager CPC qualified lawyers specialise in advising and representing PSV operators and drivers on all matters including:
- Public Inquiries with the Traffic Commissioner
- Driver Conduct Hearings
- Investigations by DVSA / VOSA
- Section 19 and 22 Permits
- Advice on Running a Compliant Business
- Criminal Defence
You can find some of our recent cases here.
The passenger transport industry is a highly regulated and specialist field. That is why when things go wrong you need to turn to lawyers who specialise in this niche area of law.
For a free initial consultation or for more information:
- Call our head office on 01332 987420, or
- Speak to Chris Powell: solicitor and qualified PSV Transport Manager
Recent PSV Articles
You can follow the links below to see our recent articles
- Restricted PSV Licences and Falling Foul of the “Main Occupation” Requirement
- School Minibuses & Section 19 Permits – Am I Legal?
- What Type of PSV Licence do I Need?